Shipping & Returns
DELIVERY IN AUSTRALIA
- We offer free express shipping with all Australian orders.
- Orders placed before 1:00PM, Monday - Friday will be dispatched same day.
- Orders placed after 1:00PM, on weekends or public holidays will be dispatched next business day.
- All Australian orders are sent via Startrack Premium Express.
- National delivery times to metropolitan areas are estimated as follows.
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart: 1 business day (overnight for orders placed before 1:00PM, Monday - Friday)
- Darwin: 2 business days
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email from Shippit with tracking details and an estimated delivery date. You will receive another notification when the parcel is on-board for delivery.
- We offer international shipping to all countries outside of Australia for AUD $20.
- All international orders are shipped with DHL International Express.
- DHL International Express estimates 3-5 business days for delivery to metropolitan areas of major international cities.
- In some circumstances, customers may be required to pay additional duties and taxes on imported products by their country’s customs regulations and government policies. These costs are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- International postage will not be refunded if the customer wishes to return their order or if the parcel is returned to sender.
- Should you wish to return an item, it must be sent back within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Returns will only be accepted where by the item is in unworn and original condition with all tags attached.
- In the event a return does not meet the set standards, The East Order reserves the right to reject the return.
- If you have purchased one of our garments from a stockist, you will need to contact them directly with any issues.
- Your refund will be credited to the same payment method used to make the original purchase.
- All items should have a Returns Form placed with the item when sent back to our Returns Team. You will find this enclosed with your online order.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for your return to be received and processed.
- We'll send you an email to confirm once the return has been completed.
- All refunds will be made in AUD. Please be aware any affects on foreign currency are the responsibility of the customer and will not be covered by The East Order.
- We do not offer direct exchanges.
- All returned items will automatically be refunded.
- If you would like to change an item for a different size or colour, you will need to place a new order.
- Our products are made in limited numbers. If you wish to secure another size or colour, we highly recommend doing so prior to receiving your refund to ensure you don’t miss out.
- In the unlikely instance you receive an item with a genuine manufacturing fault, you will receive a full refund inclusive of any additional postage costs to return the item.
- In this event, you are entitled to receive a replacement style with complimentary shipping, provided stock is available.
- We require the piece to be returned in order to issue a replacement or refund.
- These terms do not cover general wear and tear.
- Please email email@example.com if you believe your garment is faulty.